wtorek, 19 lipca 2011

نشيد الهي قد بكيت دما عليهمl

Nasheed with English subtitles...



My Lord, I wept blood over them;

And my heart hurts as if it is broken;

I sleep with the injuries of the prisoners in my heart;

I cannot sleep, as I am the prisoner;

I feel down when I see the heroes chained by the despicable and worthless;

Imprisoned, my Lord, without a crime;

Except steadfastness that pushed them to go forth;

My Lord, the Mighty, above the people who are the definition of injustice;

My Lord, cause the world to suffocate them;

And torture them with it, as You are the Able;

And be patient, O prisoner, as you are free;

You are travelling to the Hereafter without any chains;

You will forget the long nights of pain;

It will come and go, O defiant one;

Remember that this world has many paths;

Some are easy, and some are difficult;

The gift to the heroes is that they live with honor;

And if they die: gardens and maidens…

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz