niedziela, 16 stycznia 2011

♫ MC Kash - Bow to the Ground


This is MC Kash, a believer from Srinagar, Kashmir..
Listen...

Hook :
Time never falters, just keeps spinnin' around
while we kneel at the altars, and Bow to the Ground...

Verse 1:
They told me I'll lose my dreams if I blink
walk with my head down and get shot before I think
Kiss the soil of Kashmir and get stabbed in the back,
talk in simplicity like Gandhi and still get clapped..
endless possibilities I could die in my sleep
wake up in a grave and hear the footsteps as they leave
Read my own obituary, not a tear I won't feel
A brother who paid the price of keepin' it real.
when truth is your weapon, you don't have a shield,
But Allah protects you, and faith is all you need..
no hunger to live, I'd trade my life for Sameer's,
'cause when they buried Inayat, my eyes had to bleed..
I knew his coffin on my shoulders had changed my life,
I knew, I knew, forever I'll do what's right..
Tell my mother if I die, my soul will still be around
so Maa smile for your son and Bow to the Ground...

Hook :
Time never falters, just keeps spinnin' around
while we kneel at the altars, and Bow to the Ground...

Verse 2:
I can never change the world, not with a song,
but what's wrong in being a dreamer, or a poet or a teacher?
look how peace eludes our brothers in Chechnya,
the same way injustice got to Neelofer and Aasiya,
the same way life is for a Palestinian kid
who in his own rights does better than David ever did...
we still livin' the slaves of Middle Journey,
cryin' like an innocent who can't afford an attorney,
what is it that you have faith in but can't even see?
ain't it Moses, and the splittin' of the red sea?
ain't it Abraham, ready to sacrifice his son?
ain't it what we believe in that really makes us one?
then How can we be blind to massacres and rapes?
how can any one of you condescend on a brother's mistakes?
so be it a mosque or a church wherever you hear the sound,
purify your thoughts and Bow to the Ground...

Hook :
Time never falters, just keeps spinnin' around
while we kneel at the altars, and Bow to the Ground...

Verse 3:
Have faith, there be peace in Afghanistan and Iraq
InshaAllah, we will see the sun shine when its dark,
InshaAllah, Palestine will forever beat in my heart
InshaAllah, we'll revive our history from the start
InshaAllah, we will see our children smile
InshaAllah we will find a soul in America and Israel,
InshaAllah, Kashmir will never bleed again
InshaAllah we will never find peace wrapped in chains..
believe in Him and He'll never let us down,
'cause we all know who made an example out of Pheroun,
it was faith that defeated the armies of unbelievers
it was He who gave us the best of Holy Teachers,
read Torah, Bible or the Holy Quran,
be in Makkah or Vatican, just pray for never doin' no wrong,
and wait till the day the real King is crowned,
ask for repentance and sincerely Bow to the Ground..

Hook :
Time never falters, just keeps spinnin' around
while we kneel at the altars, and Bow to the Ground...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz